Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Necklace is for love

I've been wanting a cute silver pendant necklace and I found one at Kohl's for a great deal. But when I got it home and tried it on it was just a little too short and felt too much like a choker. So I told Emma I would give it to her. It is a little heart and I told her its a very nice, special necklace and to take good care of it. I told her it can remind her that I love her. She said, "and if I'm ever alone, I can look at this heart and know how much my mommy loves me." What a doll!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is so sweet. I think she will get more out of it than you would have. :-) Now just go find one that matches it that's a little longer.

Mindy said...

How cute! Emma is so darling, and you are such a sweet mom, too. I've loved reading your other posts- thanks for all the ice cream recipes. I'm excited to make some when it warms up. As for now, I'll keep sipping my hot chocolate as I look out my windows at the freakin' snowstorms in April!

Layne said...

Hey--you could do what I did. Grant was rooting around in the car we just got and found a silver necklace with a cursive L pendant. What are the odds?

Layne said...

Sorry to comment again, but you know what would be really great? If the necklace could SAY how much you love Emma. Rad!