Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend stuff

We actually managed to clean out a good portion of our garage this weekend. We packed the van full of DI stuff and created quite a few bags of pure garbage that have just been sitting in various places in our garage for who knows how long! Richard has yet to tackle his tool bench, which will free up quite a bit more space when he does! Saturday night I stayed up way too late making strawberry jam. I bought more strawberries than I realized and had to make an extra trip to the store for pectin and corn syrup. All but one batch (that turned out really runny and syrupy) look and taste fabulous. Sunday I played the organ, was the primary pianist, and did sharing time. I also volunteered Richard to teach the Gospel Doctine class- lucky him! We had dinner with my family on Sunday, which we haven't done for about a month. We love spending time with our families. It was a good weekend and today we are enjoying the beautiful weather. I know, only to possibly snow again on Wednesday. Is anyone else sick of this ridiculous weather?

1 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like you had quite the musical Sunday! I hope you got a good nap after church. I am jeleous that you got your garage cleaned out! We need to do that SOON! I made Strawberry jam this week too. We have never eaten as much toast as we have this week! It's just too good to stop. :-)