Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sing, my angel of music!

This little girl just cracks me up. I love her energy and passion! Just thought I'd post these two little videos. The singing one is obviously from Phantom of the Opera and I love how you can tell she is just hearing every note in her head....oh, and putting on lip gloss at the same time, of course. Please watch the whole thing because the funniest part is at about 41 seconds in! At first, I thought the hopscotch was just SO loud, but then I realized how cute it was and pulled out my camera.




4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

She is such a doll! I don't know what it is about that age, but they get SO funny! I love all the figuring out they do! Thank you so much for the delicious apple dip recipe - we're going to have to get creative to eat them all! :) Hope you guys have a fun weekend as well!

Heather said...

She is such a funny girl!! I love the little finger gestures she was making. I also think it's funny that both she and Richard can sing higher than me!

Layne said...

Awesome.

alisha said...

wonderful video and music...
Music Masti