Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Loading sheep

The boys willingly missed school on Friday to go load sheep. They were happy to get up at 5:00 a.m. and get nice and dirty. Here are some pictures and a few videos of their morning.

This picture reminds me of pictures I've seen of Richard when he was a boy out on the sheep ranch. I'm so glad they can go and share these experiences together.




Landon, Cole, Ky and Daniel
Ky, Cole, Landon and Daniel
They love chasing and trying to rope the sheep
Pre- buck. Watch the video below and see what I mean
Beautiful!

I love how Landon's buddy Ky just laughs at him as he gets bucked off. He was truly worried about his boy parts. That sheep had horns and he was not in a very good position!

This shows the ewes being let back out after the lambs have been loaded. I love how Richard yells at the boys at the end. For some reason it makes me laugh.
I'm so glad that my boys have a Dad that shares these times with them. He's awesome. Now if only I could get them all to do their own "sheep laundry".

0 comments: