Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Much needed

I just spent the most fabulous weekend in Seattle with my very best friends. I love these girls so much and am so blessed to have the most amazing friends. The trip was full of laughter, silliness, food, primping, relaxing, shopping and just being together. I will do a big post with lots of pictures soon. But right now I'm wishing we could have spent a little bit more time together because now I'm back to reality and trying to make Halloween costumes and do laundry. I LOVE THESE GIRLS!

Erin, Julianne and Denae
Jenny, Heather and Mindy

4 comments:

Heather said...

What the crap?! You are all so stinkin' pretty! Do you have to be a hot mom to be your friend of something? If so, count me in!! J/K
I'm so glad that you were able to have a great time. I was thinking of you this weekend and was hoping that you were having fun!! Can't wait to see the other pictures!! Love you so much!!!

Jill said...

We missed you at the Fall fling! I am glad you had a good time though.

PS Did you all plan to wear black?? You are all gorgeous.:-)

Live More Now said...

I am with Nish! lovely smile on face, Jenny. :) Oh, I love you!!! So fun to see the updates on your blog, and my oh my, what a fun halloween for your kids! That was SUCH a great weekend, and I don't feel a day older than we were .. um... like 17 years ago! Holy cow! So good to have friends like these. Thank you thank you for all coming to visit and make time for another girl trip. Love love love love loved it!

alisha said...

Beautiful smile and pretty look.
Wedding Supplier