Monday, September 27, 2010

Interior design trend

I'm trying to improve my room and bathroom a little by painting and adding some curtains, and a few simple decorations. I got a few swatches of fabric the other day and asked Richard what he thought of this for curtains. His response was, "Well, I think they're a little small." LOL! He's just funny that way, like the other day when someone called to talk to me and they said, "Is your wife around?" He said, "No, actually, she's tall and thin." I love being married to a man who makes me laugh. Love you, Richard!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Richard really is a funny guy! I can't wait to see the curtains when they're done!!!

highdeekay said...

it is nice to hear that he doesn't limit his humor to the stage. lol.

Live More Now said...

Jenny - I have to agree with Richard - those curtains are a little small. :)

It was soooo great to see you on Wednesday! I hope your sweet little family is all doing well.

Tell Richie hi for me. :) xoxoxox
heather

Mandy said...

You have the best husband! He is prety funny! It was so good to see you for a few minutes the other day!! I miss seeing you guys--but THANKGOODNESS for blogs!! Love you guys!