Saturday, May 17, 2008

My life in numbers....and a funny

I got this idea from Heidi, so feel free to do it too if you want!:)

1. Number of babies in my tummy (thank goodness!)

2. Time of the morning I always wake up to go potty.

3. Number of times I typically go somewhere in my car on an average day.

4. Number of siblings I have- 3 brothers and 1 sister.

5. Months to go until the baby is here!

6. Come November, the number of people in our family- wow!

7. My lucky number. (My birthday is 7-7-77)

8. Time I get up in the morning....pathetic, I know.

9. Number of years Richard and I have been married.

10. Number of pounds I've gained since getting pregnant. No wait....that was before I got pregnant......dang it!

OK, and completely unrelated, a funny from Daniel.
He found a dead mouse in the garage that had been killed by a trap but managed to get out of it somehow. He wanted to pick it up and squish it. I told him he could pick it up with something besides his bare hands and throw it in the garbage for me. "What should I use?" he said. I told him to give me a minute and I'd find something. A minute later he came downstairs with a pair of tweezers from my make-up bag.
"No way!" I said, "I use those on my face!!"
"Well then.....where are the salad tongs?"
Oh, my goodness.
I gave him a pair of pliers and he took care of the job!

4 comments:

Layne said...

Sometimes I wonder what my kids do with my things when I don't know about it. I guess I haven't died of Hantavirus yet, so . . .

Jill said...

lol...I've lost more salad tongs that way!

highdeekay said...

Awesome... :)

Live More Now said...

This is why I don't own salad tongs. Or wait, maybe this is why I don't have babies. Just kidding. Can't wait for babies! Hope you are feeling well, Jenny - I think of you often! Hope your weather is shaping up down there! xoxo hjp