Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peter Potter and Harry Pan

We are kind of Harry Potter nerds and I didn't really think Kate knew much about it, but she loves to say "Harry Potter". The other day she and I were doing a puzzle of a train- an old, steam engine train, and when it was finished she exclaimed, "It's like a Harry Potter train!" I guess she has seen some parts of the movies. Then the other day we were reading a book that had a picture of a snake in it and she said, "Harry Potter likes snakes. Harry Potter kills a snake!" Wow! She is super observant! Today she watched Peter Pan for the first time and she kept saying, "It's Harry Pan!" I understand the confusion. Peter and Potter do sound a lot alike. She's so funny!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! I love how funny she is. She is really one of the silliest little girls I know!

highdeekay said...

I love it.

Jill said...

Yesterday Jack got a little mad at me, and used a pencil to cast a spell on me. I can't quote it exactly, but it ended with.."livi-oh-sa!" I laughed and laughed. Let's get these wizards together soon. :-)