Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sleep deprived and toothless

Landon's science fair project did really well and is advancing to the district level! He got a cool medal and was very happy about it. Way to go, bud!
Yesterday I took him to the dentist because a filling had come out. The dentist said it would just be easier to extract the tooth instead of refill the cavity, especially since he'd be losing that tooth sometime soon anyway. I was so nervous for him, but as the Mom I had to tell him it would be okay. It really was okay and he did awesome. I got a little weak in the knees while I was holding his hand. Look at the size of that thing! Crazy!

4 comments:

highdeekay said...

Good job Landon! Your sleep deprivation paid off!

Heather said...

Way to go Landon! That is a huge tooth. Hope that you got everything worked out today! It was nice to talk to you, I sure love ya!!!

Karen and Joe said...

Hope the tooth fairy gave you something good Landon! Great job on the science fair also!

Daisy Chick said...

Congrats on the project and that tooth is huge. Hope you are all doing well.