Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines

This is Daniel's cute valentine box that we made. He was really excited about it and won 2nd place and "most unique" in his class! It turned out so cute!
These are the little valentines we make each year. It started when Landon was in preschool and there were only 15 kids. Big deal. Now I have 3 kids in big classes and we had to make 90 of these little babies! That's 180 ears, 180 googly eyes, 90 noses and 90 faces! And I don't have a Cricut!!! Yes, we did it all by hand. I found out one day too late that my good friend has a Cricut. Next year, I guess. They are cute though, and they are a fun tradition to make together.
My Dad joined us for Valentines dinner, cookie decorating and Family Home Evening. I didn't get any other pictures on Valentines day, but we had fun at FHE taking turns telling each person what we love about them. And February is more than half way over......thank goodness! I can't wait for Spring!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute valentines Jen, and I love Dan's box. I'm glad that you had a fun Valentines!! Just come visit me, it's already Spring here! Love and miss you!

Daisy Chick said...

Jenny so cute...you are so talented and creative. I love that you do fun things with your kids. And can I just say I totall hear you on the spring thing...it can't get here soon enough. Love you lotss.

Jill said...

So cute! We missed out on V-day because we were in Disneyland. Otherwise I TOTALLY would have made some cute valentines...lol You are so creative and fun.

PS I love your bingo game too. Very cute and a great fun way to get the kids excited about baptism. Maybe I will copy you when Ellie turns eight in three months.

Anonymous said...

Wow Cute Valentine Day, Fantastic Details shared in recently post . i like that and great your thought ...

Romantic Dinner Bruges

Unknown said...

love card shape i love this post.

Restaurants Brugge

Unknown said...

Very Very happy valentine day I hope you have nice and beautiful valentine.

Travel Links