Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I know him so well

While I was busy teaching piano the other day this is the conversation that I had with Daniel.

Daniel: Mom, can I have the rest of this bag of mini marshmallows up in my room? I'll put them in a bowl.
Me: Fine, but if I see one marshmallow on the floor I'm gonna be super mad. And you better put the bowl in the sink when you are done!
Daniel: (about 5 minutes later) Where is that black space heater you have?
Me: It's in my closet.
Daniel runs back upstairs.
Me: (As he is running) WAIT! If you are thinking about using that heater to roast marshmallows in your room- NO WAY!
Daniel: Aww, Man!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

"Like!"

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!

Layne said...

He is a crafty bugger.

Heather said...

I have to admit Daniel is one of my favorites.

Burt Family said...

That is hilarious!!!