Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jazz game


My brother Dave gets great Jazz tickets through his firm and was nice enough to invite us to join he and his wife at a game last week. Third row seats! We got to have a great dinner before and nachos and popcorn at half time. We really got a taste of the upper class! J/K...We already are upper classy people, duh! Anyway, we had fun! Thanks Dave and Michelle!

Oh yeah, I spilled my diet coke all over the dude in front of me. It served him right though. He was drinking beer and had tattoos. I was embarrassed, but there was nothing I could do about it besides apologize profusely and send Richard to the bathroom for a wad of paper towels!

Dave and Michelle


The Jazz bear is why I'm glad we didn't sit on the front row. He would have annoyed the crap out of me. People pay hundreds of dollars to be entertained by the Jazz bear? I thought they came to watch the game!
This is a great picture of Deron Williams because he is totally checking out the other players butt....and enjoying it!



3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had fun. Im so jealous. You look gorgeous, but what's new?

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, maybe you could sale your picture of Darren Williams to some tabloids! I am glad you got to go.

Erin said...

Ha, ha, that last comment was from me, not Mike - I was signed in to the wrong account:)