Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whistle While You Work

So today I was feeling like I might not have enough to do during the day. I mean, I love doing housework so much, sometimes I just wish I had more to do. You know, more laundry, more sweeping, more dishes- all of that. This sitting around watching TV and eating bon-bons is starting to wear on me. So it's just been one of those days and I was wondering how I was possibly going to fill up the rest of the day. But then I got a great idea. And it was fabulous, I mean, it was really just what the Dr. ordered. It provided me with so much more unnecessary work and took up so much more time than I really even had to spare! It's quite simple really, for any of you who may be trying to fill this same void. Just take a jumbo jar of pickles and drop it in your laundry room. Yep. I'm talking stinky, pickle juice everywhere- even under the dryer. Little tiny shards of glass all over the floor and carpet. Even pickle juice sprinkled over a clean basket of laundry that is now being rewashed! So I'm tellin' ya. You want more work? You want more laundry? You want more scrubbing, mopping and vaccuming? Then this nifty little trick might work for you too!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Alas, we have time to blog!!! lol

Layne said...

So jealous . . .

Julianne said...

Oh, Jen!!! What a mess!!! Sounds as good as the volcanic eruption of a two liter bottle of rootbeer erupting ALL over our kitchen two nights ago! What a Fun STICKY mess to clean up. I think we will find sticky pop for years to come! I'll have to try to pickle juice and glass combo, next time I am bored!