Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kater-poosie just got tubesies!

Kate got tubes in both ears this morning. After taking her to the Dr. last week and finding both ears full of fluid and on the verge of infection, we decided tubes would need to be the next step. She was a good girl (especially for not having been able to nurse after 4 am) but was not very happy after the operation when they brought her back to me. The Dr. said that her ears were full of fluid and that she really needed the tubes. I felt good that we had made the right decision (to continue being a revenue stream for the healthcare profession-Richard) for our little girl. Hopefully this will make a big difference for her to not have so much pressure in her little head. And maybe she (and us) can start getting some better sleep! The past week has been terrible as far as sleep goes and I'm thinking it can only get better from here!



4 comments:

Jill said...

awww..she looks so cute in her little hospital gown. I really hope this will help her be happier!! Good luck. :-)

Layne said...

I hope it does some good for both our girls. It has been a hellish trip, hasn't it?

Live More Now said...

Oh gosh, Jenny - I hope it (your sleeping) DOES get better! I can't imagine!!!

Daisy Chick said...

Hopefully it will do the trick she looks so precious and grown up in her little gown. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.