Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Katelyn turns 2!

Kate turned 2 on Wednesday, October 27th. She loved her presents (especially ripping off the paper!) and her special dinner of hot dog mummies and mac n' cheese and her fancy cake (brownies). The highlight of her day was her haircut. I took her to Cookie Cutters and she thought it was great! I know I could never have gotten her to hold still for me! She has really grown up in the last little while and she brings so much joy to our family. Here are some of the things we love about Kate:
*She gives awesome hugs and kisses. Sometimes her kisses are so long it makes us a bit uncomfortable!
*She is starting to talk in sentences and it is so fun to hear the things she says.
*She is funny- she makes silly faces and noises all the time. She makes us laugh on a daily basis.
*She finally is a great sleeper! Yahoo!
*She is a real princess and she knows it. She changes (brings me dress ups to change her into) her dress a few times a day and walks around dancing and saying, "I princess!"
*She is always so excited to see Daddy and loves it when he comes home.
*She definately adds spice to our family and we love her to pieces!

We let her blow out the candles 5 or 6 times because she loved it so much!
Isn't her hair cute? It was getting so long and stringy, I love how it looks now!
In the morning (pre haircut) riding her new Princess bike and wearing her new boots!
She is my princess baby! We love you Katers!

5 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Oh, she looks so grown-up with her new haircut! She's not a baby anymore but a sweet little girl--a real princess!
Savor it Jen!

Jill said...

Jacks future bride is very adorable. :-) I serioulsy can't believe it's already been two years! Time really flies when your having fun. Love love love two year olds.:-)

Heather said...

Holy Crap!! Let's just talk about the fact that I am the worst aunt EVER!!! I'm so sorry I missed her b-day. I really should get a calender and CHECK IT every now and then. I'm so sorry. What an adorable haircut! I LOVE IT!!! She looks so grown up. I seriously love this age. She really is such a funny girl. She always makes me smile. I will for sure bring her a gift. Man I have got to get my act together. I'll call you later this week:) Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Why do they grow up so fast? I love that white hair!

Mandy said...

SO cute! She is so grown up! She is really not a baby any more. I love cookie cutters!! They did a good job!! What a little princess!