Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Fall

Wasn't the weather last week wonderful? Usually I am ready for the cold, wet weather, but this year I would be happy to stay at 60 degrees for a lot longer!

Look how big Rocky is getting! Now that it's cold I feel all bad for him and we will probably let him sleep in the laundry room.
Love these kids!
This was at the Reflections Award Night. Kate has loved this darling Abby Cadabby costume that Aunt Emily made for her. She had to wear it to the school!
We were proud of Daniel for getting a trophy this year. He was SO excited because Landon has won trophies before, but this was Daniel's special award! He wood burned his picture for the Reflections contest!
On a totally different note, I cannot begin to tell you how bad it hurts to drop a can of soup on your bare foot from counter height. And yet......I just did.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oooowww! I have done that before and yes, it really hurts. I'm sorry. Your kids look so stinkin' cute in those leaves! Good job Dan. We're so proud of you. Rocky is huge!!! I still can't believe you have a dog.
I hope you had fun with Dad the other night. I feel so bad for him and I can't stop thinking about him. Love you and can't wait to see you @ Thanksgiving.

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha...Landon with a dog body...or a dog with a Landon head. Great!

Karen and Joe said...

Way to go Daniel! Weather has changed now, looking out at snow! Yuck!

Daisy Chick said...

Great Job Dan...that is awesome.

angelj44 said...

I love the pictures in the leaves; your kids are so adorable. I hope that your toe gets feeling better.