Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To be or not to be.....

That is the question! I've been thinking about being induced vs. letting the baby come on her own and the more I consider the pros and cons the better I feel about being induced. You see, if I wait and have another really fast labor (like when Daniel came out within 15 minutes of arriving at the hospital and I felt completely out of control) or a baby in the middle of the night (like Emma) and have to wake someone up in the wee hours, I might not enjoy the experience as much as if I were induced. I like the idea of having everything planned ahead of time and being in a controlled situation. I've never had a baby early, and unless she decides to come early on her own, I'm thinking October 27th is the day! I had an appointment today and everything is moving along nicely and so I went ahead and signed up for the 27th- also because thats the day the Dr. I really like is delivering babies! So that means less than three weeks until we get to have this sweet baby join our family. I'm so excited!

7 comments:

Live More Now said...

Yay, Jenny! That is soooo exciting. To be! Way to go. I totally support it. Love you and hope you are feeling well! xoxo

Layne said...

Well, I certainly liked being induced. I like napping while I'm waiting for the baby.

Julianne said...

You should experience the "planned" baby delivery! That's all I ever know and I love it!!! Good Luck with everything! Love ya Jen!

highdeekay said...

How exciting! I love all these new babies coming. Have you settled on a name for sure?

Jill said...

Can't wait to see her! Join me in my world of Chaos! lol IT's great even when it's hard though. :-)

Unknown said...

Jenny

I sent you an email inviting you to view my photo blog. You have to go to your email and accept it in order to have access. Hope all is well
Katie

acrobiscuit said...

I think having a "plan" is fabulous - that's what I have done with my last two, and the countdown is really fun! Hope all goes well! XOXO