Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rewind a bit

I have gotten so behind on so many things that I need to back up just a bit. The first week of August was spent at the McAllister reunion. We all had a great time being together for a few days and spent a fun day at Palisades Park. Most of the pictures I took are of that day. Thanks to Kathryn and Jason for all their planning. BTW Kathryn, Kate wears her backpack that she made every single day. She cannot be without it. She has a phone, a cup, a baseball, money, candy, binkies, garbage, and a Book of Mormon in it. It is pretty heavy, but she insists on wearing it.
Cousins in the canoe

Cousins in the paddleboat
Petting one of the many frogs the kids found by the lake
Looking at the frogs...they all dropped the frogs so many times on the ground, I'm sure they all died!
Katelyn deciding to march into the water without a swimsuit or life jacket
McKenna, Riley, Landon, Ethan, Chante
Darling Emma
Daniel pouting with a life jacket over his head because he didn't get to ride the canoe when he wanted to. Tough life!
Kjerstin, Emma and Lori
Daniel much happier after chillin' in this raft
Funny Katers
The kids working on their bags
The group that was brave enough to play in the very cold water. Riley, McKenna, Caden, Troy, Chante, Landon and Kjerstin. Jason got in too, he's just not pictured (hey, I had to give you credit!) :)
I did actually take kids around a lot on the paddle boat, but I was perfectly content sitting on the dock and relaxing!
Daniel, Richard and Lori

Addi, Emma and Grace- such sweet little girls!
I always love doing face painting for the kids!

We always do a pinata to celebrate Landon, Daniel and Cadens birthday. This year we had 2 - the robot and one made from paper grocery bags and duct tape. This is really the only picture I got!
I just liked this picture of the girls and Richard!


1 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! If I were there I would've been right there on that dock relaxing with you! I love the picture of Kate struttin' her naked self to the lake and the one of Daniel with the life jacket on his head, that's hilarious!