Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh baby!

My brother, Jake, and his wife, Traci, had their baby yesterday. This was a total surprise, as she was not due until the last week of June! She had their sweet baby 6 weeks early and so far, everything is going well. He is in the NICU at IMC and will be there anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks. He weighs 4 lbs. 8 oz. and has a head full of black hair. I've only seen a picture, but he looks just like Jake. He is precious and we are all praying and hoping for the best! They named him Jude Ryan. Don't you love that? Jude for Judy...I love it! Welcome, sweet baby Jude!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That whole thing was just so nuts! I'm glad that he made it, even though he didn't get to witness the birth! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Jenny said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my post that Jake was in Colorado, frantically trying to catch a flight back to SLC. He did miss the birth, but finally made it!

Karen and Joe said...

We are so excited for them but are also praying for them. I will never forget all the love and support your mom and dad showed to us with Ashley and Nathan. Do you remember coming up to Primary's and washing your hands to see her?
We wish them the best-now we have "Hey Jude" and Eleanor Rigby", I love his sweet name!

Lisa said...

I love that name and how it honors your mom. So cool! And your little Kate HAS to meet Sophie this summer. They are such a pair!