Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Decor- Part 1

Time to decorate for Easter. In keeping with my holiday sharing theme, here are some of my favorites!
I made this years ago and it is so easy. The bottom is a clay saucer and the face is a clay pot. (Super cheap at Roberts!) Just paint and add a felt nose. The ears are also felt and I did put floral wire inside the ears to make them stand or bend. Those Cadbury Eggs don't last very long...they're my favorite!
These frames were ones I had and spray painted. Scrapbook paper on the back and I found these silhouette shapes on Martha Stewart (Easter templates) and just traced them straight off the computer screen!
I didn't make these eggs, but I found them at Tai Pan a few years ago. I love them because they work with my red wall.
I didn't make this either, but so cute!
Little touches of Spring!

I will post Part 2 later this week after I finish making my other craft. It is something I do every year, but my "base" broke and I am having to re-do the whole thing. Stay tuned.....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for this post! I have zero Easter decorations. I really need to get on the ball and start collecting. Brent needs a job so I don't feel bad about spending $$$ on crafts. Those are all so cute and I'm going to copy as many of them as I can!! I sure love you and I have really enjoyed talking to you the last few days. Can't wait for part 2!!!

Layne said...

I think I can guess what part 2 is.

Jenny said...

You would know!:)

Unknown said...

So cute- I haven't decorated for any holidays this season- life has been way too crazy around here. Wish you lived closer so you could do it for me HA HA HA!

mohsin said...

I think I can guess what part 2 is.and thanks.......