Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patricks Day

The best part of St. Patrick's Day this year was when our wonderful neighbor called us to say that her kids and grandkids were going to be coming over for dinner but called and cancelled at the last minute. She had made a boatload of corned beef and cabbage and delicious mint browines and needed help eating it all. So sweet! And so yummy!

The cupcakes Emma and I made that I could not stop eating....I love cream cheese frosting!
Don't these eggs look disgusting. Ugh!
This is Emma's leprechaun trap that didn't quite catch one, but was found with some gold in it that morning!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love cream cheese frosting too. Those cupcakes made me hungry, but then I say the eggs and lost my appetite!!! Yuck! I'm glad you had a fun day! Love ya.

Lauren said...

Oh my yummy cupcakes! I think I'll go to the cupboard and see if I have a cake mix...