Friday, March 19, 2010

A few things Kate has been up to...

It's a wonder that I ever get anything done these days. This little dolly is into everything and I can barely keep up with her. Here are a few of her favorite things to do lately.

Ooops. Forgot to turn the picture, but she loves the garbage can if I'm not careful to close the door all the way.
This is the most exciting drawer to Kate, so much plastic, so many bags...what more could a girl want?
She discovered that she can put money into the slot. This one kept her busy for quite a while the other day- you can see the concentration on her face!
This is her super excited face. This was seeing the fish tank at Cabelas for the first time!



All I can say is that I am thankful for Elmo. I have been renting a new Elmo DVD from the library each week and it is the only thing that she will sit still for. Sometimes Elmo is my saving grace...even if it is only for 20 minutes!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We should never never get her together with Emma. Can you say double trouble? So cute though!

Heather said...

What a cutie she is. I love that you called her "dolly". That totally reminded me of Mom. That's funny that she is such a busy little rascal. It's a good thing she's cute.

Unknown said...

She is so cute- she is getting so big. Why does it happen so fast??

Live More Now said...

She is soooo darling!I love these pics.