Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My baby is one year old!

I can't believe my sweet baby is already one! (Her birthday was on the 27th) She is such a darling little thing and we love her so much! She makes us all so happy and gives such sweet little hugs and kisses. Happy Birthday Kater baby!
Loving the baby doll Grandpa Kevin gave her!
If you look closely you will see why I am making the face I am....Kate got a little too close to the flame and her bangs got singed!!! I was watching them get singed right when the picture was taken!
This is her cute little peek-a-boo face. She is wearing this darling outfit from Grandma McAllister.

3 comments:

Layne said...

She is a cute little bugger. I think that we should go out to dinner to celebrate.

Heather said...

She is such a cutie. I'm retarded. I should have gotten a gift for Kate when I got Emma's. I'm sad I had to miss your little get together. It's been nice spending so much time with you lately. Love ya.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is one already! So cute:)