Monday, October 26, 2009

Jake and Traci Hague!

Jake and Traci got married on Saturday. Remember, they had moved their wedding up 2 months so my Mom could make it to the wedding. They had lots of planning to do in little time, but it all came together and it ended up being a beautiful day. The temple was very special and my Moms sweet spirit was so strong. There is no doubt she was there. Jake and Traci make such a darling couple and we are so very happy for them. I don't think I have ever seen a bride cry as much as Traci did. She is so cute! Congratulations Jake and Traci!


Jake is a happy, happy man!
Landon, Connor, Carter, Parker and Daniel
Such a beautiful couple!
Our cute kids. Right after this shot Kate slipped right out of Emmas arms- slippery little dress!
Ooops! I guess I forgot to turn this one!
Grandpa Kevin with Emma and Hailey. I just love this picture.
Me with my cute kids outside of the Conference Center.
Beautiful baby Kate.
This is a blurry picture, but oh so cute of the kids. The had a blast dancing the night away at the reception. We all had a fun time dancing and partying!
They had a really cool cupcake cake!

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of the wedding! They look so great together!

Heather said...

I love all the pictures. She was such a gorgeous bride. I wish I would've remembered my camera. It really was a fun night. I'm glad we were all able to have fun together.

Karen and Joe said...

Beautiful pictures as always and the one of your Dad and Emma and Hailey is my favorite!
I've never seen Jake look so happy as he did smiling in the temple. That pretty much says it all.

Emilee Porter said...

Such a cute couple!! And what a beautiful wedding.