Sunday, November 9, 2008

Puff the Magic Dragon

You might not find this as funny as I do, but Emma took this video while I was in the bathroom. If you can't understand what she says at the beginning, she says "Kate is going to be"laying" and I am going to be singing Puff the Magic Dragon". Obviously, she only knows the beginning and her face as she is singing is so funny to me! I know these two little girls are going to have so much fun together! The ending is a little abrupt, but it just makes me laugh every time I watch it!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

This KILLS me!

(you don't know me--I'm a friend of Heidi Kesler's, and I drop by your blog every once in awhile. Boy, am I glad I dropped by today!)

Lisa said...

That is AWESOME! She is such a mini-Jenny. Love the intro too!

Jill said...

I laugh everytime I watch that too! So hilarous and precious! I love her little scoopy singing and her flash back and forth between her and Kate. You should go to the bathroom more often!lol

highdeekay said...

Emma is so adorable. I love that her face is completely stoic but her singing is all dramatic. Kate is a lucky little sister.