Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful baby Katelyn

We had Katelyns newborn pictures done yesterday. They are nakie pictures, so Richard and I both got peed on a few times. (Thank you honey for being a good sport!) The entire session took about 2 1/2 hours because we had to get her into a nice deep sleep...which was a lot trickier than I thought it would be. You can see some of the pictures at www.eltonfilmandimages.com and then click on the word "blog" and it will take you there. They are titled "Jenny". I'd love to hear comments on favorites because I am ordering tomorrow. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

highdeekay said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of her in Richard's hand. I also really love the one of you and her - so precious and moving!

Layne said...

I like the one of her in Richard's hand, too. Also the one with her eyes open is cool. And the padhound one in white, where she's all chubby.

Julianne said...

Oh Jenny, what a beautiful baby! How do you even choose! The pictures are precious and I'm not much help because they are all so great! I'm glad everything went so well for you with her delivery! I just want to squeeze her! What a cutie! Enjoy the newborn stage! It goes away so fast (as you know!) Love ya, Jenny!

Jill said...

THose are so cute!! I love the one in the basket..well, I love all of them!

Live More Now said...

love the one of her in the basket, you holding her, and richard's hand with the ring and black sweater. sooo cute. she is darling. thanks for sharing!!!!