Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks and one month old

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did. Landon woke up Daniel and Emma early on Thanksgiving to make special cards for us. They all told us thank you for all we do for them....so sweet. We had dinner at my Mom and Dads house and everyone was there. I brought my sweet potato casserole- so yummy, why don't I make it more than just once a year? The kids loved the Bingo game Grandma did and playing with cousins. We had a great day and truly have so much to be thankful for! Thanksgiving also happened to be Kate's one month old day. She is a sweet baby and has started to give us smiles that are so precious. We love her and she is smothered in love by her siblings as well.
This is our first family picture with all six of us! The kids are modeling their new Christmas Sunday outfits that Grandma and Grandpa gave them- thank you, Mom and Dad!

















Kate spent the day sleeping in loving arms!
















This is why I should give Kate baths when the kids are at school- too much of a family event. Difficult as it is to bathe a slippery newborn with three other kids trying to "help", it is a cute picture and I really like how Emmas arm is around my back.




Do not attempt this at home.....and don't report us!

2 comments:

Live More Now said...

I love it!! Look at all those helpers! Your little one is just so darling. WOW. I hope you are feeling great and enjoying the holidays. I am so jealous of your beautiful little family. Love you guys!!!

Burt Family said...

Looks like Kate is getting plenty of love and attention. She is also pretty strong to do the "dad trick". I think all dad's have to try some variety of that.