Today is Landon and Daniels birthday, but I will post about that tomorrow after we have taken pictures of the festivities. This past weekend was the McAllister reunion and we all had a great time. Emily and David (mostly Emily) planned it all and did a fabulous job. I wish I had taken more pictures of everything they did, but here are some of the highlights.
Other activities not pictured here:
* The birthday pinata that has become a tradition. It was Lightning McQueen.
* The countless craft projects that kept us all busy!
* The Cabin Bingo game I created last year that is always fun for the little ones.
* The yummy smores around the campfire!
* The meteor shower that was almost overshadowed by Daniels ginormous burps.
* The Jeopardy game that helped us all learn more about great grandpa McAllister.
* The Minute to Win It games that were so much fun for everyone- young and old!
* The delicious food that every one shared!
* The room we slept in- oh wait. We didn't sleep in. Kate was up crying about 80% of the first night. Miserable.
Emma during the cute skit the kids put on. She loved this bandana!
Landon was the hero in the play and Caden was the girl he ended up riding off into the sunset with!
See how they love each other?
It wouldn't be the reunion with out a big ride in the Mule! Richard is usually the designated Mule ride giver. What a good uncle and Dad!
Everyone did Wii bowling competitions and Emma won out of her age group and won out of everyone for the "big bowl"!
A great game of water balloon volleyball for the older ones while the younger ones made a water slide on the swingset.
Emily taught us how to make these adorable rosettes. These are the ones that I made and put on headbands. They look so cute on the girls!
And here they are modeling them!
The birthday boys. Daniel is 8, Super Cool Caden is 17 and Landon is 10. Isn't Caden cute? I always wonder what my boys will look like when they are 17!
Kate thought the high chair was much more fun to sit in without the legs!
Grandma and Grandpa with all the cousins.
This is the back view of the cabin. It really is a wonderful place!
I love this picture of Daniel. He was the only one in the whole shooting competition to actually hit the bullseye! And he did it twice!