Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aye Chihuahua!!

After dinner last night Richard took Kate with him to go drop of some papers to a client. I expected him to be gone about 15- 20 minutes, so after an hour I decided to call him. He told me the people had some puppies and Kate just loved them and he visited and Kate was being cute and playing with the puppies, etc., etc.. He said he was just turning down our street when all of a sudden this is how the phone conversation went.

"Oh my gosh, oh- oh- there's something. in . our. car."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Oh my gosh- I don't know what it is. Its an animal. Its in our car! I'm pulling in the driveway- come out quick!"
Turns out one of the little chihuahuas (not a cute puppy- more of a rat-like one) sneaked into the van and hitched a ride. Richard could only see its back end while we were talking and he thought maybe it was some kind of rodent and was going to bite Kate or something. I asked him how he could not know he had a chihuahua in the car!! He had to make a quick trip back to return the dog! So funny!

5 comments:

Layne said...

Hahahahah. Nasty chihuahuas. Maybe Rocky would have liked a friend?

Jill said...

What in the world? That is hilarious. :-) I bet Kate talked him into it...cause you know, babies and dogs can talk to each other. If you don't believe me, just watch Aurther. lol

Heather said...

That's crazy! That is something that you see on a movie, not in real life. I would have freaked out if an animal was in my car and I didn't know what it was. I love it!!!

Karen and Joe said...

I agree with Heather--total freak out! Too funny, guess it's Lehi Chihuahua instead of Beverly Hills!
I hope Richard's feeling better too!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!