Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of July

On our way home from Fish Lake on the 3rd we stopped in Mt. Pleasant and went to the cabin with Richards family. We weren't sure if we'd make it there or not but we were glad it all worked out and we got to be with the McAllister family as well. On Monday we went to the annual Hague family 4th brunch, put on by my Grandma and Grandpa Hague. Fun times!

Kate keeping busy playing with the freshly ground wheat flour while I made dinner
Our family at the Hague brunch
My Grandma and Grandpa Hague- the two most patriotic people I know!
Landon going for the home run
Daniel up to bat
Emma insisted on wearing the tiara and Kate came up with this awesome face when I told her to smile!
Daniel on first and my Dad being a great sport and playing with the kids!
Our family at the cabin
The whole McAllister bunch


2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

What a group of McAllister's you have! You're kids are so cute-that Kate is such a doll! It was so good seeing you!

Live More Now said...

You have seriously got the cutest kids EVER. I just want to smoosh them.