Thursday, June 10, 2010

Super Smash Bros

Landon and Daniel got a new game for the Wii but are not allowed to play it if they fight. They were really getting into it today and I made them turn it off. Their choices were to rest for 30 minutes or read for 30 minutes. Of course they both wanted to tell me "their side" of the story and why they were innocent. Daniel interrupted Landon's explanation and Landon said,

"Stop it! This is my story!......OK, so elephant brain here" (glaring at Daniel)
Daniel: "I am not an elephant brain!"
Landon: "Elephants have huge brains, which means they're really smart, which means I just called you dumb. It's called sarcasm."
I laughed so hard.

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

That is so funny!
Ya know, my boys really never fought with each other and people couldn't believe it. I told them that they had to stick together because Alisa was always so mean to them. She'll admit to it, but they all get along now!

Heather said...

That is hilarious. I love when kids say things that are totally witty and surprising. Your boys crack me up.
I didn't notice that picture of Parker until you poined it out. (totally Jake.) We got a babysitter for our kids with the adults. I wish I would have thought of it when you were here. (next time) Can't wait to see you this weekend. I love you SOOOOO much!