Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miserable

Emma had her tonsils out a week ago. To say that she has been miserable would be an understatement. Daniel had his tonsils out when he was 5 and it hardly phased him. We really had to beg him to take it easy and rest. I was kind of expecting that sort of situation with Emma, but she has been the complete opposite. She threw up and fevered and has cried and moaned and howled, waking up multiple times a night. She is irrational and difficult to reason with. She has hardly drank or eaten anything for a week. Crazy. I want to be a loving, comforting Mommy who can take care of my little Emma, but she pushes us away and scowls and whines no matter what we do. I am so ready to have this over with. I need my sweet Emma back, not this little monster. These pictures were taken before the surgery. Before we knew the misery that was before us!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is how Savannah was last summer. Coop was like Daniel so I was in shock when Savannah was so bad. Luka was in the middle. I am sorry- I found the key was staying on top of the meds and liquids. I bribed, I threatened, I paid her too.

Daisy Chick said...

I am so sorry. I know how hard that is. My little girly is that way when she is sick too, and it makes it difficult to be loving and kind. We have had all of you in our prayers. Hope things get better soon. Love you.

Jill said...

Poopie :-( I hope she feels better soon.

Paolo said...

http://6elio.blogspot.com/

Karen and Joe said...

Well, my girl is moody most of the time so be glad that she WILL feel better soon! tell her that we love her!