Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love....

I love having kids that are old enough that we can leave for a while and go on a date! (Close to home and with Kate already asleep.) Like to the Stake Valentines Dance last night! :)

I love having a husband who is a fabulous dancer and who makes all the other wives wish their husband could dance like that!
I love how Richards fabulous dancing makes me look like a better dancer than I actually am!
I love dancing with my best friend and having a great time!
I love that Richard is so patient and loving with me and my weaknesses and emotional ups and downs.
I love YOU, Richard!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Richard really is a great guy. We love him too. Did he ever get my lame b-day card? I wish Brent could dance like Richard, you too always look like you're having so much fun on the dance floor. I'm glad that you have great kids that can help you out. Love ya Jen.
P.S. I guess Dad bought Mom a really pretty Valentines wreath for her grave. You'll have to check it out.

Karen and Joe said...

Husbands are the best! Especially when they can get down and BOOGIE! Go Richard!

Julianne said...

I'm one of those jealous wives! Remember all the college country dancin'? He sure did get the dancin' talent! Chad and I get away now and again with leaving our kids home alone! We even go to the movie (once bryce is asleep!) because it's only 2 minutes away! It is so nice, huh? I felt like this day would never come...I see the light!

Live More Now said...

Ahh, so sweet. Happy Valentine's day to you both!

Thinking about you always, Jenny. xoxoxo hjp