Sunday, January 3, 2010

And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again...

Happy 2010! There was much to learn and grow from in 2009, but we are looking forward to a wonderful 2010! We rang in the New Year with all the kids in bed and were promptly asleep by 12:05. We had dinner at Richards friend Brent's house but excused ourselves early because there was no way Kate would make it and because we are party poopers, I guess. On New Years Day we went to the cabin for a snow day and I forgot my camera :(. Everyone had fun, but I left early with Emma, Kate and Kjerstin to go back to Lori's. Emma and Kjerstin played Littlest Pet Shop for hours and hours, I drove to Ephraim just to get Kate a nap in the car, and then we ate and ate way to much food! Here are some pictures of our fabulous time at the OG (Olive Garden) with my family. My brother Jon is a waiter there and when my Mom died, the owner sent over loads of food for all of us, which was soooo nice. But then he invited us all to the OG for a night on the house! Boy, did we pig out! The waiter said the sky was the limit and it was sooooo much fun! Unlimited everything! I've had a lot of fun eating over the past two weeks, but its time to say good bye to all those indulgences. Time to get my butt back in gear. Good bye sweet rolls, good bye chocolate macadamia clusters, good bye Starbucks steamers, good bye rice krispy treats, good bye brownies, good bye Coke.....J/K.....I promise I won't let you go. I will

miss you all.
Our special table
Richard and Jenny
Jon and Dad
Traci and Jake
Dave and Michelle
Heather and Brent
Dad and his chocolate amore- we went through a lot of these babies.

5 comments:

Daisy Chick said...

So much fun. I missed you lots on Christmas and we wish we could have come down to the cabin with all of you. So glad you had a good time. Hope you have a very Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Now that sounds good! I am feeling the same as you though- after having a baby and the holidays it is time to diet!

Julianne said...

All that food makes me so hungry as I too have officially said goodbye to sugar and crappy food (but oh so yummy!) What fun!

Heather said...

Whoever took those pictures is incredibly talented. J/K. I'm the one that needs to get my butt in gear. You still look fabulous. I'm turning into a cow. I love you tons and we had so much fun with you. I hope you are doing better with your shoulder. Let me know if you ever want to come down. I would love to hang out with you.

Live More Now said...

You guys are so cute. What a sweet family!

I think of you often, Jenny and hope you are hanging in there. :) I will call soon.