Thursday, August 27, 2009

She's a mover!



Kate has taken a little longer than my other kids to decide to crawl. But in the past week or so she has really taken off with a little army crawl (she doesn't even try to "real" crawl). She is all over the place and picks up every speck she finds and puts it in her mouth. She almost went down the stairs today because I kindof forgot that she could move so fast. I really need to watch her every second. She is such a cutie pie and I just can't get enough of her!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Jack finally started "real" crawling. He LOVES it! Now he is pulling up to everythig and going up the stairs...you are right about having to watch them every minute! I get nothing done when he's awake. :-) I LOVE every minute of it though. Congrats on your new little mover. She is so adorable!!!

Heather said...

She really is a cutie pie. I'm glad that she is finally getting around, although I don't know if that is going to make life any easier for you. Good luck.