Monday, June 8, 2009

Free Concert

This is just a little FYI in case anyone wanted to know. Voice Male is performing for the Temple Square Summer Concert Series tomorrow (Tuesday) night. It is free but usually fills up pretty fast, so you might wanna come a bit early.

8:00 pm
Brigham Young Historic Park
(Directly east across the street from the Church Office Building.)
I think it will be in the Assembly Hall if the weather is yucky!
Layne and Jill, are ya'll going? What about the rest of the week?

4 comments:

Jill said...

hey. I wish I could come!! We have major rehearsals this week for Joseph..(which Mike will be missing). I might send my kids to the concert in the park tomorrow. Have fun if you go!!!

Layne said...

I'm feeling sort of miffed about Thursday. I bet it will be yummy food. I wonder if it's too late to get in on that . . .

Rod and Jess said...

YAY! We are so hoping to be there! By the way, the c.d. is Phil's new favorite! You guys are amazing!

Heather said...

Hey Jen. We were in Wal-Mart the other day and on a stand with some other C.D.'s was Voice Males new kids stuff c.d. I thought Carter was going to die from excitement. He seems to think that he is somehow famous because Richard is his uncle. I thought it was pretty cute. Love ya!