Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Days

The boys actually started school last Monday, the 18th. They've done great. Daniel has needed a little extra coaxing, pleading, begging, and/or threatening to get out the door, but he's made it! I'm thinking a nice incentive chart might be in the works. Handsome boy!
Landon was so happy that his online order for his new shoes arrived 2 days before school started so he could wear them on the first day.

It has been nice to have them both in school all day. I almost feel guilty for how much I enjoy the peace and quiet while they are gone. I'm enjoying the time with Emma (she starts preschool 2 days a week after Labor Day) and the freedom to run errands and get things done (such as the new toy room and painting the basement!) I know my life will get turned upside down when the baby comes, so I am making the most of the time now and quite enjoying it! I had to do this and the following blog separately because of computer problems my little brain could not figure out. Make sure to see the little video of cute Emma!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love when the kids go back to school. Your boys look so handsome and I can't believe how big they are!!!

Jill said...

Your boys are so cute. I also love it when kids go to school...it makes them even cuter!lol

Chrisandhills said...

Hey Jenny, i ran into michelle at roberts and she told me about her blog and then i found you! wow! look how big and cute all your kids are! they are all grown up! it is so fun to see how all you guys are doing. hope we can stay in touch! see ya! oh ya and i cant wait to see pictures of the new baby thats about to come!
Hillary