Monday, March 17, 2008

My 100

After having seen others 100 list, I decided it would be kind of fun to do my own. It took a lot more thought than I thought it would, but here goes!

1. I have the cutest kids in the world.

2. I have the cutest husband in the world.

3. I love taking insanely hot baths- and someday I will have a bathtub that covers more than 50% of my body at one time.

4. I would chose cereal for breakfast any day over pancakes and eggs. Unless I'm in the mountians, then nothing beats a big pancake, egg, bacon, hash brown breakfast!

5. I could play the piano for multiple hours a day. It's my therapy and I can just never get enough of it.

6. I love shopping with Emma. She's so cute and opinionated it's like shopping with a little friend!

7. But I think I enjoy shopping by myself most of all.

8. I love to color with new, sharp crayolas.

9. I love watching Landon play the piano because he is a natural.

10. I love watching Daniel hold babies. He has the sweetest, proudest, most angelic face I've ever seen when he gets to hold a baby.

11. I am excruciatingly ticklish.

12. I am so not a morning person. I really wish I was, but I love sleeping in.

13. I only like to get up early when I'm camping or going fishing.

14. I secretly wish I was a famous singer with my name on the side of a tour bus.

15. Being a mom is the only job I've ever really wanted.

16. Richard makes me feel beautiful every single day.

17. In my "heaven" my life would totally be a musical. All out, singing, dancing, costumes, everything!

18. I like High School Musical 1 and 2 every bit as much as my kids do!

19. Hugs from my kids always make me happy.

20. I have the most amazing parents.

21. I am truly addicted to chocolate.

22. I've always hated my hair.

23. I love putting on make-up.

24. My mom is my ultimate example- I hope I can always be like her.

25. I have the best girlfriends from USU!

26. I love laying out and reading gossip magazines- it's been too long since I've done that!

27. I hate, hate, hate ironing.

28. I really like to cook.

29. I am not very organized and I am a procrastinater.

30. I love the smell of coffee.

31. I love to dance with Richard- he is an amazing dancer!

32. "Our Song" is Now I Know How The River Feels by Diamond Rio.

33. My current favorite shows are LOST, American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

34. Landon once asked me if I was ever going to be on Dancing with the Stars. I love that the thought even entered his mind. I think I would ROCK!

35. I have to clean my piggies every night before bed. I've done it since I was two.

36. I love taking my kids to the pool in the summer.

37. I wish I cared more about politics, but I don't.

38. I've never had a cavity (but since I haven't been to the dentist in almost 10 years, I'm pretty sure I have one now).

39. (This one is kind of copied from Jill) I still really enjoy Voice Male concerts. Especially when other wives are there and we get to chat. In which case I don't really listen to the show.

40. I wish I was good at gardening.

41. I really enjoy doing things with my kids.

42. I love to laugh with Richard- he can always make me laugh.

43. My favorite vacations are Disneyland and Aunt Portia's house in Florida. You can't beat that!

44. I have faithfully kept a journal (at least once a month) since I was 8 years old.

45. I never thought I could be so into Harry Potter. I'm almost done reading book 4 with my boys.

46. I love the colors red and black.

47. I can't stand to not have my toenails painted.

48. I love water aerobics.

49. Sometimes I really love quiet and being alone- but not for too long.

50. I still get scared running up the stairs in the dark- I just know someone is going to get me.

51. I hate my knees.

52. I feel sad when I call Richard at lunchtime and ask where he is and his answer is the buffet at Grand America and I am eating PB&J or macaroni and cheese.

53. I love opening the blinds in the morning.

54. I wish I didn't have to wear contacts and glasses. But I'm too scared to get Lasik.

55. I love the smell of chili sauce cooking on a cool autumn day.

56. I enjoy decorating my house for holidays.

57. I love a good pair of jeans, but I hate trying on 50 pairs to find one.

58. I love being in primary with my kids. Other peoples kids- not so much. J/K

59. I love the smell of rain.

60. I almost cry when I have to give blood. It's traumatic for me.

61. I compare myself to others way too much.

62. Our family (just the 5 of us) down a pan of brownies every Sunday night and it only takes us about 15 minutes!

63. I really like my handwriting.

64. I really enjoy singing with the Paul Burnside Band.

65. I love to eat outside in the summer, grill meat on the BBQ and eat corn on the cob and watermelon.

66. I love getting together with family and eating good food.

67. I enjoy singing with my family.

68. I like to accompany people.

69. Richard and I like to pretend we are opera singers and know latin.

70. I like camping with my family.

71. I love singing babies to sleep.

72. Someday I want to make a lullaby CD.

73. I think my all time favorite piano piece to play is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata- all three movements.

74. It drives me crazy when the beds aren't made.

75. I worry about a lot of things that aren't really worth worrying about.

76. I don't like playing video games, but I've played Guitar Hero and the Wii and I love them!

77. I love going to the mall.

78. I like to scrapbook, but it's been 2 or 3 years since I have.

79. My purse is pretty much always a disaster.

80. I'm a doodler. I can't not doodle if I have paper and a pen.

81. Someday we're going to have a really good dog.

82. Emma keeps begging for a cat- I'm allergic to cats.

83. Richard is the best husband I've ever had!

84. Someday we are going to have a grand piano and a fireplace- two things I've always wanted.

85. I love making cookies.

86. I love eating cookies!

87. I love looking at pictures from my childhood - I have so many great memories.

88. I like thinking about all the projects I want to tackle much more than actually doing them.

89. I wish 88 weren't true.

90. I don't like to listen to music at home.

91. I love to listen to music in the car.

92. Richard thinks that's wierd.

93. I love going out to eat at restaurants.

94. I am not very good at sports.

95. I like to pretend that I am.

96. I like riding horses, but they scare me. Richard is amazing with horses.

97. I wish I had more patience ( I just yelled at my kids for not letting me finish this.)

98. I love, love, love my family.

99. I am so blessed and grateful for everything I have.

100. There you go! I did it!

0 comments: