Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love Fall!

Even though it is a bit too warm for my liking, I just have to say how much I love fall. Here's what I love most:
1. The smell and feel of the cool mornings and evenings.

2. Getting to wear sweaters and jackets again (even if I cant zip them up).

3. Leaves starting to turn and fall.

4. The color orange. I don't really like this color the whole rest of the year, but in Sept., Oct. and Nov. it makes me happy every time I see it.

5. Anything with pumpkin or molasses in it.

6. Decorating for Halloween- I decorated yesterday and it just simply made me happy!

7. Knowing that I'm getting closer and closer to having the baby!!!

8. Soup.

9. Stuff on TV that I actually like watching. (Like DWTS and ER)

10. Pumpkin Spice Frappucinos from Starbucks. Really, go treat yourself. They are the best! Make sure you ask for the creme frappucino unless you really want a nice coffee based drink!

Happy Fall time, everybody!

3 comments:

Layne said...

Yum. This is my favorite time of year. I will be getting one of those pumpkin frappuccinos.

Jill said...

I am so with you on the love for fall! I wish it would last forever!! I am always so energized during this time of year!

Daisy Chick said...

Ditto on all of your sentiments and I am going to have to go and try the pumpkin frappuccino. Looking forward to seeing you all at Conference.