Sunday, June 24, 2012

Coppertone Kate

I just entered Kate in a little contest on Facebook.  It's for the new Coppertone girl!  No need to explain why I think Kate would be perfect- look at that gorgeous skin!!  So if she gets chosen to go on to the next round, please vote for her!  (There are over 200,000 entries so I know it's a long shot, but I figured why not!?)  I think she'd be perfect!  My brother Jon took these amazing pictures and I love every single one.  Here are my personal favorites.  I'm putting a number by each one.  I'd love to hear which one is your favorite!
#1
 #2
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6
 #7
 #8
 #9
 #10
 #11
 #12
 #13
 #14
 #15
I could only pick one to enter into the contest...it was so hard to choose!  I'd love to know if your favorite and my favorites are the same.


4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

SO stinkin' cute! I hope she wins - because you're right - she is PERFECT for it! Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!

Karen and Joe said...

they are all SO CUTE! i don't know how you could pick, but my top TWO are #12 and #13.
What a little sexy mama-can i say that? Oh, i just did!
Kar

Unknown said...

I love 12. She is so cute!

Lauren said...

How do you choose?! I love them all but I really love her smile in #7.