Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mani/Pedi

For some reason it has been hard for me to blog lately. I don't know why. Okay, part of it is that my camera is broken. I just have a great lack of motivation in many areas right now, and blogging happens to be one of them. Richard took these pictures on his camera, and yes, I'm in my pajamas. I know. It was first thing in the morning after all, and so of course Kate was wearing a fancy dress and shoes. She changes her clothes about 10 times a day and that is not an exaggeration. You should see her room/closet! Eternal mess. Anyway, Kate loves to paint nails and she does a fairly decent job for a 3 year old. Today my nails are a combination of about 6 different colors applied 3 different times. It's pretty sweet. My toes look equally as awesome. I cherish my time with her. She is such a joy to me. She really is my little sunshine and I love her to pieces.


2 comments:

Daisy Chick said...

What a sweet time with your little one. I love that you posted these. It was so fun to visit with you for a little while last week.

Lauren said...

She's so sweet. Send her over here and she and Syd can paint each other's toes!