Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Round #4

In the right corner we have Katelyn McAllister, weighing in at a whopping 15 pounds and displaying her beautiful new two front teeth! She has a fresh poke in her left thigh that has the power of Rocephin behind it- she has been in the ring three times before, but has not been able to defeat her opponent yet. Let's hope that this fight will be a turn around for Kate. In the other corner we have a nasty, frustrating double ear infection, weighing in at absolutely nothing, but packs an awful punch! Ear infection has defeated amoxicillan, zithromax, and omnicef! Pretty impressive! Could this be the time that Ear infection will be defeated? One can only hope!

Rocephin, Rocephin, its our man, if it can't do it, no one can!!!

7 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

That poor little girl!!

Layne said...

What is going on with these ear infections? Pinga's on her last chance right now. Good luck to both of us!

Jill said...

That was a cute way to share a poopy story! The saddest part is that while she was hurting with the ears, she was also cutting new teeth! Poor girl. Good luck!

PS I wish Jack would get his teeth already... he serioulsy chews on his fist like a mad dog ALL DAY!! He shoved his whole hand in there up to his wrist...he gagged and I laughed. :-)

Lisa said...

Poor little thing. That sounds like Sophie a few weeks ago. Plus, these little babies just get every single virus that goes around, one right after another.

XOXOXO to Kate!

P.S. Brian Adair was on facebook looking for a piano teacher. He was asking how to get in touch with you.

Mandy said...

Poor little girl!!! We have been there before. Rocephin did help but one month later we ended up getting tubes. They really won!!! I love it! I can't wait to show this one to my doctors I work for. I give about 6 shots of Rocephin a week!!! Take care and hopefully she will win!!

Rachel said...

I was so glad to see you on my blog. I have been wanting to get in touch with you for a long time. I always ask my mom and dad how you are every time they see your parents. This is a much better way to keep in touch! I hear you on invincable ear infections. They are really brining out the big guns huh? All I can say is thank heavens for tubes!!!!

Live More Now said...

oh my goodness! Go Rocephin! I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible ear infection. I really hope it clears up soon!! Hopefully "Round 4" will be the last!